RIW System Outage Notification for Monday 30 November 2020 (2200hrs AEST) to Tuesday 1 December 2020 (0200hrs AEST)
RIW System Outage Notification
START Monday 30 November 2020, 22:00hrs AEST
END Tuesday 1 December 2020, 02:00hrs AEST
The Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Program is committed to the continuous improvement and ongoing enhancement of the RIW System. A new system release will deliver a range of improvements from Tuesday 1 December 2020 including:
- Enablement of a full Kiosk solution integrated with the RIW System (note: sites with Kiosk Lite will be contacted shortly regarding upgrade to the full solution).
- Extension of the URL token expiry to 72 hours for password resets (previously 24 hours).
- Display of an ID check warning for Employer Administrators to alert them to undertake an Overseas ID Check Service Request instead of a usual ID check when a cardholder only has foreign identification.
- System usability enhancements including improved row contrast and search field behaviours.
- Display of a workers email address when sending employment or association requests, to ensure the request goes to the correct address.
- Provision of an additional filter to the "Pending competencies to be verified" view to allow administrators to filter results to workers they primarily employ only.
A full list of improvements and fixes for this release can be found on the System Updates page on the RIW website.
Please be advised that the RIW System at https://app.riw.net.au/ will be temporarily disabled during this update. Users who attempt to access the RIW System will receive a message that the site is undergoing maintenance. Users should wait until the scheduled outage completes before attempting to access the RIW System again.