We sent an email on the 7 October 2020 advising of an update to the Engineering Design and Project Management Matrix in RIW to include the addition of CPEng or NER or RPEQ or RegPM or PMP or PgMP or PfMP. That email asked for you to upload your documentation and update your job role in RIW.
If your employer has not yet made the required changes, your job role may now display invalid and non-compliant in RIW. If you are no longer undertaking work on behalf of ARTC and do not plan to in the future, please disregard this message.
Be aware that the Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator retain the right to do unannounced spot checks of the validity of competencies and take action where transgressions are detected.
Who is affected?
- ARTC – Project Director – Path 1
- ARTC – Senior Project Mgr – Path 1
- ARTC – Project Manager – Path 1
- ARTC – Project Engineer – Path 1
What happens if my employer doesn’t do anything?
- If you or your employer have not made the required changes your job role is now invalid and non-compliant in RIW.
- If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What you must do
To ensure your job role remains active and compliant your Employer must:
- Option 1: Upload the competencies required for your relevant job role first (listed below), then submit your job role for assessment to ARTC Assessor Phillip Campbell.
- Option 2: Update your job role in the RIW System to reflect Path 2 and send for reassessment to ARTC Assessor Phillip Campbell.
What documentation needs to be uploaded?
If the below job role(s) is/are currently in your RIW profile, your Employer must upload the required documentation listed below by following the instructions on our Knowledge Centre article How does a company add a new competency to a cardholder profile?