How do I add or remove a company from my RIW profile?

If you have ended employment with a company, the RIW Employer Administrator for that company will need to set a leave date on your RIW profile to end your employment with that organisation.

Alternatively, you can submit an Ending Primary Employment Service Request.

If you are starting employment with a new company, the company will need to send an employment request via the RIW system. You must accept the employment request for the company to have access to your profile by logging into your myRIW account and viewing and pending employment requests. Refer to the Quick Guide – Accepting an employment request.