I have lost my RIW card. What should I do?

If you have lost or misplaced your card you should immediately report it to your Employer.

Your Employer can request you a new card through the Rail Industry Worker System at a replacement cost of $85+GST.

The previous RIW card will be de-activated as part of the replacement process. If you find your card after you have submitted a request for replacement, please discard it as it will be deactivated upon the cancellation.