I’ve made a spelling mistake on a person’s profile. How do I fix it?

If you have made a mistake on a workers profile and you have not yet requested their ID check, you should contact the Service Desk on 1300 101 682 to have this amended before requesting an ID check. In the instance the worker has already completed the ID check, you will need to contact the RIW Service Desk and follow the change name process, and then resubmit the ID check to have it processed again.