UGL Regional Linx (UGLRL), as the operator of the Country Regional Network (CRN), commenced operations on 31 January 2022.
UGLRL created specific network job roles in the RIW System to reflect the requirements of their business in conducting on track and safeworking activities. They continued to accept the previous operator CRN job roles during the transition period.
From 31 July 2022, the previous operator CRN job roles below will no longer be accepted on the UGLRL network.
- CRN – Non-Construction Worker
- CRN – Signals Design
- CRN – Licenced Signal Mechanical
- CRN – Signals Authorised Person
- CRN – Signals Electrician
- CRN – Signal Engineer (Field)
- CRN – NCO Network Controller
- CRN Operator – On Track
- CRN Control Systems – Office
- CRN – Handsignaller 1
- CRN – Handsignaller 2
- CRN – Protection Officer 1
- CRN – Protection Officer 2
- CRN – Protection Officer 3
- CRN – Protection Officer 4
- CRN – Safeworking Level 1
- CRN – Safeworking Level 2
- CRN – Track Vehicle Operator
All job roles that begin with CRN have been replicated to UGLRL. For example, CRN – PO1 is now UGLRL – PO1.
Valid UGLRL roles will be required to continue conducting on track and safeworking activities on the UGLRL Country Regional Network.
Get in touch with your RIW Administrator to ensure your job roles are correct and valid prior to 31 July 2022.
Please visit UGLRL’s website to view more on Rail Industry Worker competence or Protection Officer resources. If you have any further queries, please reach out to [email protected].