The purpose of this notice is to advise industry of upcoming changes to ARTC matrices.
ARTC matrices are currently being reviewed and updated to align with ARTC requirements and industry standards. Consultation is progressing with industry subject matter experts regarding these changes.
The upcoming changes that will occur on ARTC matrices are:
- Job role titles will change and will be reflected in the RIW System
- Competency expiry dates will be aligned with ARTC standards
- Job roles active in RIW System but not on the current matrices will be made inactive to reduce confusion
- Mandatory national units of competency will be added to some job roles
- Removal of competencies that are not required for certain job roles.
Workers will be advised when the matrices go live in the RIW System and what requirements are necessary for workers to hold valid ARTC job roles.
Further communication will be issued detailing the changes to each ARTC matrix.
Need more info?
Please email queries to ARTC’s Technical Training Advisor Priya Kosaraju at RIWHelp@ARTC.com.au